Arts Award adviser top tips from Work In Progress
BY: Guest Writer
07 Nov 2016
This week we have a very special Vlog from Good Practice Centre 2015-16 Work in Progress. Three advisers share their tips and best practice for other people who are thinking of becoming an Arts Award adviser, just starting out or looking to improve their delivery. You can discover new ideas and ways of doing things such as:
- ideas for getting to know your young people
- how to get the best out of your young people and empowering them
- presenting evidence creatively
- tracking young people's portfolios as they go to see if there are gaps in evidence
- supporting young people
- doing a mock moderation
- celebrating your young people's achievements at the end of a project
They also discuss what their favourite things are about being an Arts Award adviser.
Take a look at the vlog below and let us know what you think, or if you have any of your own top tips to add!
Comments & Replies
BY: Katherine Stapley-Smith
BY: Annabel Thomas